How Your Most Influential Listeners Behave

Church of the Customer: Understanding customer evangelist behavior

Your customer evangelists are typically Internet junkies, too. Putting your best foot forward online is essential to winning the hearts and minds of frequent-forwarders.

That’s among the findings of recent work by Washingtonpost.com and RoperASW, which tracks the 10% of the population that shapes the attitudes and behaviors of the other 90%. Roper calls them “influentials.”

Other findings include:

* 77% of influentials have Internet access, compared to 50% of the general population. * 67% of online influentials are asked for or forward advice and information about products and services. * Online influentials who forward advice about product and services do so to an average of 5-20 people.

In a B-to-B study, researchers found that:

* 77% of business decision makers recommended the Internet as the best place to discover new products or companies.

0 views

CONTACT MARK RAMSEY

MARK HAS APPEARED ON: 

CONNECT WITH MARK:

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon