Those are the folks now in their teens and twenties who are doing their best to up-end every aspect of media we used to take for granted. God bless them.
But do you get their attention for your radio brand?
– Listen to them carefully and analyze their behavior.
– Ask them how they want to be contacted before sending out a mass mailing or poking them on Facebook.
– Be creative with your marketing because that's the only way you will attract them to your product or company.
– Reward them with incentives and they'll come knocking on your door because they were raised to feel special by their parents.
– Develop content they can share because they are already active online and have their own channels of distribution.
– Recruit them to help you with your marketing to other Gen Yers.