Anybody who knows anything about the donut folks at Krispy Kreme know the company is the poster child for brand success.
Here, from a Dallas newspaper, are Krispy Kreme’s “12 Secrets of Success.”
• Be picky about your partners (franchisees).
• Mix great taste with show business.
• Make good use of time and resources.
• Expand and protect your brand.
• Think big but grow gradually.
• Be a guerrilla marketer.
• Maintain high standards.
• Harness the power of technology.
• Give back to the community.
• Select, treat and train your employees well.
• Build on success.
• Keep them coming back.
How many of these does your company or group subscribe to? Hmmm?