GoDaddy’s Marketing Advice


this speech from GoDaddy.com head Bob Parsons.

As Pasons says:

I can tell you that the biggest mistake you might ever make, particularly with your advertising, is trying to please everyone, particularly investment analysts. Do that, and no one will notice you’ve wasted your money. I think it’s much better to alienate 10% of your audience and have the other 90% take sharp notice.

It’s from the O’Reilly Web 2.0 Summit, and it also discusses some cool tactics for advertising on podcasts.

Check it out.

CONTACT MARK RAMSEY

MARK HAS APPEARED ON: 

CONNECT WITH MARK:

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon