There are events for radio and online radio and digital and local revenue and commercial and public and Christian broadcasters, but there’s no event for people across the audio space to gather together in one place at one time.
Audio is one medium, and hivio, the audio future festival, is that one event.
I’m proud to announce that tickets are available for the third annual hivio audio future festival – this year in Los Angeles at the legendary Hollywood Improv.
Who’s on the stage?
We have one speaker who is a Forbes “Top 30 under 30” and another whose company was just picked as one of “The World’s 10 Most Innovative Media Companies” by Fast Company. We have authors and strategists and CEO’s and branding gurus. We have a bonafide TV star and the go-to talent advisor for iHeartMedia. We have representatives from across the media spectrum, from TV to Digital – all with a perspective on audio. We have experts in crowdfunding and social media. We have mobile companies and a native Internet entertainment powerhouse. We have broadcasters, online radio publishers, and experts in streaming metrics. We even have the company that created the sonic branding for AT&T and knows more about the power of audio than anybody else.
All we need…is you.
Yes, hivio is now open to the public, but we’re limited to only 75 seats and we WILL SELL OUT, so ACT NOW.
>>>CLICK HERE FOR TIX<<<
- Mike Agovino – Chief Operating Officer, Triton Digital
- Tom Asacker – Brand consultant to the Fortune 500 and author of “The Business of Belief”
- Scott Baker – Editor and Chief of The Blaze
- Brian Benedik – VP/North America Advertising at Spotify
- Dennis Clark, VP Talent Development for iHeartMedia
- James Derby – Chief Strategy Officer, Federated Media
- Joel Douek – West Coast Creative Director for sonic branding specialists Man Made Music
- Bill Freund / Sara Sisenwein – Clip Interactive – Mobile platforms for audio brands
- Marilu Henner – Actor, Author, and Radio Host
- Pat Higbie – CEO XAPPMedia – Audio-interactive advertising for brands
- Jaclyn Johnson – Founder, LA Digital Agency (No Subject) and a Forbes “Top 30 under 30″
- Seth Laderman – SVP Content and Operations, Nerdist Industries
- Richard Laermer – CEO of RLM Public Relations and author of “Punk Marketing”
- Duncan Orrell-Jones, CEO of Slacker
- Jake Shapiro – CEO of PRX, named by Fast Company as one of “The World’s 10 Most Innovative Media Companies in 2015″
- Michael Schneider – Executive Editor of TV Guide
- Kirsten Wolf – VP Media Director at Starcom MediaVest Group
This is a one-of-a-kind event and, without question, THE place to be if you’re working in the audio space.
For more information about hivio, go here.
And if you want to get your tickets at a heavily discounted price (for a limited time only), go here:
>>>CLICK HERE FOR TIX<<<
And what do your peers have to say?
“I had a blast at Hivio and consider it a must-attend conference. Some of the most inspired media innovators come together in an unconventional setting to share ideas and information. Mark’s fast-paced, engaging format sets the stage for essential insight into what’s going to happen next in audio media, Hivio is a must” – Paul Goldstein, TheContentIsKing.com
“Hivio was a brilliant experience both personally and professionally. The room was filled with like-minded people who were connected by their passion for radio and the challenge of maintaining our relevance. Hivio is the antidote to every head-in-sand, nothing-to-see-here radio event that happens in the states which never really address the real issues facing the industry.” – Craig Bruce, Head of Content, Southern Cross Austereo
”You will take away something useful from every guest and topic, and enjoy every surprise (Darth Vader showed up this past year). You will meet people from across the globe and across a wide collection of endeavors – some you wouldn’t think apply to your interests, but you’ll come away enlightened and energized. The food is good, as well.” – Ralph Cipolla, Cipolla Analytics
See you at hivio in June at the legendary Hollywood Improv!