This is one of my favorite Q&A’s from this year’s hivio audio future festival.
Content marketing is one of the hottest new trends among brands worldwide, and the audio space is primed to excel in this area because audio media companies have been creating content for decades.
So how can audio media companies leverage their own content across platforms and help brands embrace this trend?
Robert addresses these and other questions:
- What is “content marketing”?
- What are some examples of brands using audio in their content marketing?
- How important is it for audio brands (like radio, online radio, etc.) to create content across channels – not simply audio and not simply via their primary means of distribution?
- What about creating audio CONTENT for brands? Not simply spots? How can the desire of brands for content be satisfied by today’s audio brands? After all, nobody knows audio better than the folks in the space now.
- It seems that many brands are transforming into media brands. True? Why?
- And many media brands are getting into the product business. Again, why? What opportunities does THAT create for today’s audio brands?
Please watch and share this video:
Go here for more info about hivio, the audio future festival. The free event for everyone in the audio entertainment and information space.
(You can subscribe to all the MRM video and audio via iTunes and get the goodies before everybody else. You can also get advance notice of this content if you “like” MRM on Facebook or follow me on Twitter).