Want to know what’s ahead for your radio brand in just five minutes?
Then this video is for you:
Prefer audio? Try this:
(You can subscribe to all the MRM video and audio via iTunes and get the goodies before everybody else. You can also get advance notice of this content if you “like” MRM on Facebook or follow me on Twitter).
It’s a highlight from Mark Ramsey’s appearance at the NAB Conference in Las Vegas in 2013.
- Why the question “what’s the future of radio?” is the wrong one – and what’s the right one?
- What business is radio in, really?
- Why the PPM device does NOT measure listening and what it means for us all.
- Is there no “creativity” in radio, or does the system bake creativity out of the platform?
- What’s most defensible for a radio brand and why that’s so important?
- Why you shouldn’t worry so much about the technology of the mobile dashboard.
- Why public radio and non-commercial radio are models of your brand’s future.
Also on the panel, Carolyn Gilbert of NuVoodoo.
Thanks to host John Owens of the University of Cincinnati.