Recently the good folks at Spacial Audio Systems interviewed me about all kinds of issues related to the trajectory of online (and on-air) radio.
Among the questions we covered in this short video:
- Where is online radio headed?
- Is “good radio” the same as it was a generation ago?
- How can online broadcasters differentiate themselves?
- What are the consequences of visualizing radio as a “sandbox” in the presence of which consumers and their friends play together?
- Where is conventional radio headed (hint: off-band)?
- Why is it more important to be about something than to fill a site full of widgets?
Although my comments about CNN.com are already somewhat outdated, the conversation is otherwise up-to-the-minute.
Prefer audio? Try this:
(You can subscribe to all the MRM video and audio via iTunes and get the goodies before everybody else. You can also get advance notice of this content if you “like” MRM on Facebook or follow me on Twitter).