Personality is central to radio’s advantage over other media now and into the future.
So how can you find (and be) a better one?
In part one of my two-part conversation with Valerie we discuss:
- How do you create powerful radio via compelling personality?
- How do you avoid being boring?
- What are listeners really interested in?
- What are the most common mistakes the talent makes?
- What’s the first thing an on-air talent should do to improve?
Prefer audio? Try this:
(You can subscribe to all the MRM video and audio via iTunes and get the goodies before everybody else. You can also get advance notice of this content if you “like” MRM on Facebook or follow me on Twitter).