Millennials are the future, but how do they really use audio platforms: Radio, online radio, podcasting, etc? And how do these platforms fit into their fast-changing lives?
We recruited a special panel of Millennials at hivio 2016 so you could hear from 20-somethings themselves, and some of what attendees heard was shocking.
When asked if anyone has an actual radio in their home, one panelist compared that idea to owning a laserdisc player!
Among the questions these Millennials answered:
- Take me through your day. When do you listen to the radio? online radio? podcasts?
- How much of your listening time is devoted to each?
- Why choose one over the other? What do you go to each for?
- What are you listening MORE to? LESS to? Why?
- What’s the difference between the commercials on each platform?
- What kind of Commercial Messaging works best for you?
- What kind of Commercial Messaging turns you off?
Watch the full session below. It’s less than 30 minutes long.
This is one of many videos I’ll be sharing from hivio 2016.
You’ll find them first here in this blog.