If you have been putting off that decision to buy a ticket for hivio – the audio future festival, act now. Tuesday is the LAST DAY to save $200 on tickets.
The event is June 4 & 5 in LA at the legendary Hollywood Improv.
hivio is for everyone in the audio space to mix in one place at one time. You’ll rub elbows with folks you would never otherwise encounter at any event that’s only about radio or streaming or podcasting or sales. You’ll see and hear from talent and from experts in audio branding, advertising, online radio, PR, content, TV, social media, podcasting, and more.
Here’s what you’ll be missing if you miss this one-of-a-kind event:
- Mike Agovino – Executive Vice Chairman, PodcastOne
- Tom Asacker – Brand consultant to the Fortune 500 and author of “The Business of Belief” – What the big brands know that you don’t
- Scott Baker – Editor and Chief of The Blaze – Audio’s place in a Transmedia World
- Brian Benedik – VP/North America Advertising at Spotify – How Big Data benefits consumers and advertisers
- Dennis Clark, VP Talent Development for iHeartMedia – Talent is at the heart of audio
- James Derby – Chief Strategy Officer, Federated Media – Transforming “Radio” into “Local Media”
- Joel Douek – West Coast Creative Director for sonic branding specialists Man Made Music – The power of audio
- Bill Freund / Sara Sisenwein – Clip Interactive – Monetizing mobile for audio brands
- Marilu Henner – Actor, Author, and Radio Host – Why radio?
- Pat Higbie – CEO XAPPMedia – Audio-interactive advertising for brands
- Jaclyn Johnson – Founder, LA Digital Agency (No Subject) and a Forbes “Top 30 under 30″ – What today’s audience wants and how to reach them
- Seth Laderman – SVP Content and Operations, Nerdist Industries – Why Nerdist is in audio
- Richard Laermer – CEO of RLM Public Relations and author of “Punk Marketing” – How-to Fame for audio brands
- Duncan Orrell-Jones, CEO of Slacker – It’s about more than a playlist
- Jake Shapiro – CEO of PRX, named by Fast Company as one of “The World’s 10 Most Innovative
- Media Companies in 2015″ – New models of content, distribution, and monetization
- Michael Schneider – Executive Editor of TV Guide – What audio can learn from TV
- Kirsten Wolf – VP Media Director at Starcom MediaVest Group – The new advertising mindset for audio
Here’s what your peers have to say:
I had a blast at Hivio and consider it a must-attend conference. Some of the most inspired media innovators come together in an unconventional setting to share ideas and information. Mark’s fast-paced, engaging format sets the stage for essential insight into what’s going to happen next in audio media, Hivio is a must.
– Paul Goldstein, The Content is King
Hivio was a brilliant experience both personally and professionally. The room was filled with like-minded people who were connected by their passion for radio and the challenge of maintaining our relevance. Hivio is the antidote to every head-in-sand, nothing-to-see-here radio event that happens in the states which never really address the real issues facing the industry.
– Craig Bruce, Southern Cross Austereo
Don’t miss this last chance for the lowest price on tickets to the audio industry event of the year.